COVID-19 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Now that we are allowed to open our Bunkhouse from 12th April 2021 we have made some changes following Government Guidelines which we hope our visitors will respect and adhere to for your own safety as well as ours who live and work on the farm.
1. As restrictions have been eased regarding the Hospitality Sector the Government announced today that two households of any size can meet in any setting and even stay over while keeping social distancing of 1 metre. We are limited to a maximum of six guests and in a small place this makes social distancing very difficult. We stress therefore that if you decide to make a booking and with this in mind you do so entirely at your own risk. We also hope and trust that you will, in all honesty, keep to the rule of being members of two families only. There will be no other persons or parties staying in the Bunkhouse.
2. The Bunkhouse will be available 7 days a week.
3. Duvets, pillows, bedding and towels WILL be supplied.
4. You will need to supply all your own toiletries.
5. You will need to bring all food supplies with you which includes tea/coffee /milk/sugar.
6. Outside space here will be limited, this is a working farm and we hope you will respect the safety of all the family members who work and reside here. All food must be eaten indoors and Barbeques are not allowed. Parking is limited to three cars.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming visitors back to our bunkhouse, and we hope you will enjoy your stay even in these difficult circumstances.